How do I return my order?
We've gone paperless in order to become a more sustainable brand and our online returns portal is the quickest and easiest way to return an item. If you use an alternative method to return your item(s) it may delay or prevent your refund/exchange being processed. It's really easy to arrange a return by following these simple steps. Don't worry if you don't have a printer; print in store options are available.
1. Visit our returns portal - https://superdry.returns.international
2. Enter your full order number, including any text, in the designated box (e.g. SUPERDRY_12345678)
3. Enter your postcode, email address or last four digits of your telephone number and then click 'Proceed'.
4. Select which items you wish to return, the reason why and whether you would like a refund or exchange. Remember, we can only exchange for the same product in a different size or colour and are subject to our stock availability.
5. Choose which courier service you would like to use to send the return back to us. You can find your local drop-off point by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
6. Print your returns label and attach it to the parcel. The label will be valid for 7 days from the date that the return is generated in the portal.
7. Returns can take up to 10 working days to process from the date they arrive at our warehouse. As soon as it has been processed you will receive an email to confirm.